I Secretary for the domestic courier company Shun Feng, Post EMS, foreign express delivery company DHL, UPS designated online shopping express mail bag manufacturer. 1. Online shopping express mail bag material selection: single or multi-layer co-extruded, LDPE and other online shopping express mail bag stickers selection: one time strong adhesive or reusable ordinary adhesive envelope bag 2. Online shopping express parcel bag product features: Waterproof, oil-proof, tear-proof, anti-abrasion, do not add any heavy metal additives, chlorine and other harmful environmental components in the manufacturing process. 3. Online shopping express mail bag product promotion: Custom mail bags can better promote the products you sell, easily increase the added value of your products, and the products can also achieve the effect of secondary publicity in the express delivery process.
For the past 40 years, we started from the basics, accumulated experience in simple plastic bag production, improved technology, upgraded settings, and transformed into a high-quality, finely-printed plastic packaging manufacturer. Professional production of LDPE, HDPE, PP, OPP and other plastic packaging products according to customer requirements; CPE and EVA products; PP synthetic paper, PP sheet and so on.
Disney qualified supplier number: T124-1585-0 ISO 9001:2008 certified company (SGS certification)
QS certification passed the company's certificate number: QS44-10101-04352 China's environmental protection product quality trust key brands
Shenzhen High-tech Enterprise National Foreign Investment Shuangyou Enterprise
Decades of deep industry reputation Decades of excellence as a Shenzhen detached is your confidence choice!
Chaoran Company has obtained the postal supervisory certificate for plastic film express delivery bags issued by the National Postal Administration, and is qualified to produce all kinds of plastic film express packaging bags that can be circulated in the market. Welcome new and old friends to inquire. The requirements for obtaining the postal certificate for plastic film express delivery bags are as follows:
Postal administrations of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government:
Courier envelopes, courier boxes, courier bags (hereinafter referred to as “express packaging products”) and express delivery order product quality are directly related to express delivery timelines and service quality, affecting the express mail security. In order to promote the "Express Packing Supplies" series of national standards (GB/T 16606.1-2009 express packaging supplies Part 1: Envelopes, GB/T 16606.2-2009 express packaging supplies Part 2: Package, GB/T 16606.3-2009 express package Article 3: Packaging Bags) and the National Express Standard for Express Delivery Orders (GB/T 28582-2012). Strengthening the supervision of express delivery packages and express delivery orders, and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of users. "Administrative Measures". Since 2014, the State Post Bureau has implemented the supervision and management of the production of express delivery packages and express delivery orders. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
First, the State Post Bureau is responsible for the examination and issuance of express delivery packages and express delivery orders. The Department of Market Supervision of the State Post Bureau, the provincial (district, city) postal administration agencies and the provincial-level postal regulatory agency market supervision departments are responsible for the daily production supervision and management.
2. Enterprises that produce express delivery packaged goods and express waybills shall have the following equipment conditions in addition to the conditions stipulated in the “Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Postal Appliances”:
(1) Enterprises that produce express envelopes should have basic equipment such as four-color or two-color offset presses, paper cutters, die-cutting machines, and creasing machines.
(2) Enterprises that produce express delivery containers shall have basic equipment such as carton printers, paperboard slitting machines, flat pressure indentation and cutting machines, cut lattice machines, and fat line machines.
(c) Enterprises that produce express packs should have appropriate equipment based on the type of product:
1. Enterprises producing plastic film packaging bags should have basic equipment such as die-cutting machines, plastic film printing machines, and plastic film heat sealing machines;
2. Enterprises that produce air-cushion film packaging bags should have basic equipment such as air-cushion film forming compounding machines, printing machines, and ultrasonic welding bag making machines;
3. Enterprises producing plastic woven cloth bags should have basic equipment such as casting compound machines, printing machines, cutting machines, punching machines, and industrial sewing machines.
(4) Enterprises that produce express waybills shall have basic equipment such as four-color or more rotary form printers, four or more page matching machines, and high-speed digital printing systems.
Third, the application for express delivery packaging supplies and express waybill production supervision card procedures:
(1) The production enterprise shall apply for a legal person business license, printing license, and application form to the local postal administration department.
(2) Production enterprises shall organize production samples according to the corresponding national standards, and send them to the Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of the Postal Goods Appliances or the Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of the Letter Processing Equipment for product quality inspection. After passing the test, the test report will be sent to the local postal administration department along with the application materials. The types and quantities of various products for inspection are as follows:
Number of samples
Single corrugated file
Any size larger than 175mm×175mm
Material corresponding to the product produced
(3) The postal administrations of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) shall review the production conditions and application materials of the enterprises and report them to the State Post Bureau for reexamination, and issue production supervisory licenses to eligible enterprises.
4. The State Post Bureau will renew the new courier envelope manufacturing license for those companies that have already obtained the production license for postal express delivery service.
5. Enterprises that have obtained production supervision certificates shall organize their production in strict accordance with the corresponding national standards. As of January 1, 2015, companies that do not have production licenses may not produce express packaged goods and express waybills.
6. Express delivery companies can use the express delivery packages and express delivery orders that have been produced until the end of June 2015. From July 1, 2015, it is necessary to use the express package products and express waybills that have been produced and conform to the national standards.
All provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) and postal administrations are required to do a good job in organizing the application of express delivery packages and express consignment note production licenses, as well as the application materials and the review of production conditions. The postal administration department of the express delivery company's headquarters shall do a good job in publicizing, guiding, and supervising the company's headquarters at the same time, so as to ensure the orderly development of the express production of packaged goods and express waybills.